Follow Lasagna Stuffed Chicken Breasts on Food Social Site
Lasagna Stuffed Chicken Breasts video 03:50
Lasagna Stuffed Chicken is all the flavors you love from lasagna stuffed inside a chicken breast and it’s smothered in cheesy, saucy goodness. What’s not to love?
________________________________________↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR RECIPE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ _______________________________________
How to Make Lasagna Stuffed Chicken
2 chicken breasts
1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
3 teaspoons Italian seasoning, divided
2 cloves crushed garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
1 cup marinara sauce
Additional Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Butterfly chicken breasts and place into a lightly greased baking dish.
2. In a small mixing bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, egg, 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
3. Spoon about 1/4 cup of sauce onto one half of each chicken breast. Spread ricotta mixture on top of the sauce and fold chicken breasts over to close.
4. Drizzle remaining marinara sauce over chicken. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with remaining Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to push “LIKE,” leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
PRINTABLE RECIPE: http://thestayathomechef.com/lasagna-stuffed-chicken/
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://youtube.com/thestayhomechef
CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…)