Video 05:28 World’s Top 10 Restaurants and with its Beautiful Dishes
Title : World’s Top 10 Restaurants and with its Beautiful Dishes
1. El Celler de Can Roca : El Celler de Can Roca is a restaurant in Girona, Catalonia, Spain which was opened in 1986 by the Roca brothers, Joan, Josep and Jordi. It was first located next to their parent’s restaurant Can Roca, but moved to its current purpose built building in 2007. It has been received warmly by critics, and holds three Michelin stars. In 2013, it was named the best restaurant in the world by the magazine Restaurant, after having been ranked second in 2011 and 2012.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Celler_de_Can_Roca
2. Noma : Noma is a two Michelin star restaurant run by chef René Redzepi in Copenhagen, Denmark. The name is a portmanteau of the two Danish words “nordisk” (Nordic) and “mad” (food). Opened in 2003, the restaurant is known for its reinvention and interpretation of the Nordic Cuisine. In 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014, it has been ranked as the Best Restaurant in the World by Restaurant magazine.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noma_%28restaurant%29
3. Osteria Francescana : Osteria Francescana is a restaurant owned and run by chef Massimo Bottura in Modena, Italy. The restaurant was voted fourth best in the world in the World’s 50 Best Restaurants by Restaurant magazine in 2011, third best in 2013 and 2014. The first two positions in 2014 were bagged by Noma and El Celler De Can Roca respectively.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osteria_Francescana
4. Mugaritz : Mugaritzis a well-known restaurant in Rentería, Guipúzcoa (Spain), which opened on March 1998 under the management of Chef Andoni Luis Aduriz. It is considered one of the World’s best restaurants since 2006 according to Restaurant Magazine and has been recently been ranked fourth in this toplist.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mugaritz
5. Eleven Madison Park : Eleven Madison Park is a traditional American restaurant located at 11 Madison Avenue (at East 24th Street) in the Flatiron District in New York City. It ranked #4 in the S.Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants in 2014. It is owned by Chef Daniel Humm and Will Guidara. Chef Daniel was awarded with the James Beard Award for Outstanding Chef.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleven_Madison_Park
6. D.O.M. (restaurant) : D.O.M. is a Brazilian cuisine restaurant in São Paulo run by Brazilian chef Alex Atala. Known for the use of native Brazilian ingredients, D.O.M. has been considered the best restaurant in South America for the last four years by Restaurant magazine, and since 2006 included in the S.Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants list. In May 2012, the restaurant reached the 4th place in the prestigious list.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.O.M._%28restaurant%29
7. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal : Dinner by Heston Blumenthal is a restaurant in London, England. Opened in January 2011, it gained a Michelin star within a year, and in April 2014 was listed fifth on The World’s 50 Best Restaurants in Restaurant magazine. It received a second Michelin Star in the 2014 Guide. The restaurant is headed by former Fat Duck head chef Ashley Palmer-Watts.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinner_by_Heston_Blumenthal
8. Arzak : Arzak is a restaurant in San Sebastián, Spain. It features New Basque Cuisine. In 2008, Arzak’s owner and chef, Juan Mari Arzak, was awarded the Universal Basque award for “adapting gastronomy, one of the most important traditions of the Basque Country, to the new times and making of it one of the most innovative of the world”.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arzak
9. Steirereck : Chef Heinz Reitbauer pushes the boundaries of Austrian cuisine in thrilling ways at his beautiful restaurant on the banks of the river Wien in Vienna’s central park. His cooking draws heavily on the Styrian roots of his family, incorporating unusual ingredients from the region’s fields and rivers, as well as his own farm. The stunning produce is handled with the utmost respect in the kitchen, with Reitbauer using his own ground-breaking cookery techniques that are now inspiring other chefs around the world.
Source : http://www.theworlds50best.com/list/1-50-winners/steirereck
10. Vendome (restaurant) :Vendôme is a restaurant in Bergisch Gladbach, near Cologne, Germany. The restaurant is part of the Grandhotel Schloss Bensberg. The chef is Joachim Wissler. The restaurant was voted 34th best in the world in Restaurant magazine’s Top 50 2008. It improved to position 25 in 2009 and position 22 in 2010. It is the best ranking German restaurant and one of only two in the top 50.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vendome_%28restaurant%29